Welcome to the world of IMMENSE power.
The power which is the source of existence of the world "The SOLAR Power".
- Geographically India is situated at a location where we get approx. 320 days of bright sunlight and excellent solar radiation. It makes Solar power more viable source of electricity than using fossil fuels, which is costly and scarce. Solar power is available in abundance and is relatively free of cost.
- Use of Solar Power will lead to less dependency on fossil fuels which has an adverse impact on environment.
- Renewable energy sources such as solar power have emerged as potential alternatives which address our concerns for higher demand of energy.
Evaluate solar potential & benefits for your business / residential location
- Use of untapped solar assets (roof-tops, parking lots, land)
- Accelerated Depreciation (AD) benefit
- Tax holiday period for investors
- 25 years long panel life
- Covers the corporate under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Synchronises with local grid and feeds surplus generation back to the grid
- Investment is recovered in approximately 5 yr time (Payback period may vary for different locations)
- Gives return on investment whereas E-bill payment is an expense
With TATA Power Solar we provide comfort of a brand and convenience of lifetime